[Sca-cooks] Re aileron

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 17:10:21 PDT 2011

Thank you so much for your advise. I will be publishing aileron in my
blog on Thursday:
http://spanishfoodma.blogspot.com/
I site or is it cite? -  Terry Decker for her contribution to the
meaning of the word.
Ana Valdes is my blog friend as you shall see. If any of you would like
to join her and be my friend, I would be honored.
Any and all comments you have are much appreciated. I find my language a
bit jergy at times being bilingual. For example in "agua de azahar, I
say: ". . . true orange blossom water is created by the steam
distillation - "the" should be omitted - but I didn't catch it! . A
friend did. Many thanks any corrections!
Suey