[Sca-cooks] Food Photos for my blog

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 14:55:22 PDT 2011

A friend of mine sent me a gorgeous photo of a lobster for my blog:
http://spanishfoodma.blogspot.com/
but she and her husband, who are holding it by the claws, are in modern
dress! If I can cut them out of the photo perfect!
She sent me the photo because I nervous about the photos I am using on
internet.
She is going to send me a photo of a clay oven to see if that will do.
Of course there are some items that I cannot help like that of an eagle
hawking, see my posting - aguila. The photo I copied on internet is lovely.
The other day I made agalura sauce as it is impossible to find on
internet but I can't make all the foods I write about or I will go broke.
My kitten's photo appears in "adobo." - That is where he is when I work
on my blog.
I am wondering, if perhaps, you could send me any photos you have on
medieval cuisine, prepared dishes and/or ingredients. I have, for
example, a whole album of photos on pig slaughters in Spain done in the
traditional way which goes back to medieval times and I have another on
a lamb slaughter in Patagonia, which also is done in the medieval
tradition as in Spain.
I have been to the open markets here in Santiago. I am disappointed in
that they do not have birds with feathers and heads on hanging - I did
get some photos of spices. As its winter here the vendors told me not to
take photos of the veggies as they have been ruined by the cold. There
aren't very many anyway. Of fish, the pickings are slight as many
species are from the Pacific Ocean.
Any contribution would be most appreciated,
Suey