[Sca-cooks] Baile na Scolairi Fall event Oct. 1

Sheila Hufeld smhufel at ilstu.edu
Tue Jul 12 06:24:29 PDT 2011

Please forgive our cross-posting, but we need Teachers!

The shire of Baile na Scolairi's All About Arts and Sciences event will be
on Oct. 1 at First Christian Church in Bloomington, IL.   We're recruiting
people to teach, people to take classes and those who would be willing to
put their projects in an A&S display.

If you know of someone who would be a good teacher in the following areas,
please contact Heregyth Ketilsdottir or the person who has volunteered to
schedule classes for that topic and give us that potential teacher's e-mail
address or phone number.

scribal arts -- contact Ellen of the Scholars  cebaker at ilstu.edu
cooking -- contact Eithne ni Cheallaigh	smhufel at ilstu.edu
 performing arts/bardic/music -- contact Heregyth Ketilsdottir or Francesca
Ambrogini (info below)
wood/metal/clay/glass work -- contact Heregyth moas at scolairi.org
dance -- contact Francesca  Joller0319 at gmail.com
heraldry -- contact Heregyth see above
arts martial -- contact Kirriak Kosmatu	marshal at scolairi.org
fiber arts -- contact Heregyth see above

THL Eithne ni Cheallaigh ThirChonaill
Baile na Scolairi/Midrealm
Bloomington-Normal, IL
Tel: 309-452-0749 after 9:00pm CST