[Sca-cooks] Congratulations Baroness Helewyse!

Euriol of Lothian euriol at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 06:10:41 PDT 2011

Very well deserved and welcome!

Euriol

From: Huette von Ahrens <ahrenshav at yahoo.com>
To: Cooks within the SCA <sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2011 7:16 PM
Subject: [Sca-cooks] Congratulations Baroness Helewyse!

On Saturday morning, at the Baron Wars event in the MidRealm, Baroness Helewyse, of the Barony of Red Spears, was placed on vigil to be elevated to the order of the Pelican for her cooking.  Later that evening, she was elevated.  From what she has said is that she is planning to have a reception at Pennsic with food of her own making, to celebrate this honor with those who were not at the event.

I wish I could have been at this event, and I wish I could go to Pennsic, for this is yet another honor most deserved for Helewyse.

Yeah!  Huzzah!  Well done, Helewyse!

Huette