[Sca-cooks] Congratulations Baroness Helewyse!

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Mon Jun 27 12:33:59 PDT 2011

>On Saturday morning, at the Baron Wars event in the MidRealm,
>Baroness Helewyse, of the Barony of Red Spears, was placed on vigil
>to be elevated to the order of the Pelican for her cooking.  Later
>that evening, she was elevated.  From what she has said is that she
>is planning to have a reception at Pennsic with food of her own
>making, to celebrate this honor with those who were not at the event.

I usually think of period cooking as a Laurel rather than Pelican
category, although obviously it could be either. Do you know if they
were distinguishing between researching cooking and putting on period
feasts? Do different kingdoms differ in which they tend to give?
--
David/Cariadoc
www.daviddfriedman.com