[Sca-cooks] Hildegard on Hamsters

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 04:31:44 PDT 2011

She gave advice as doctor and she was well respected as physician, they come
to share her recipes. She wrote about menstruation and many of her herbs
were used for contraception and early abortions, it's a lot of research
about her in Sweden and Germany, but sadly not translated to English.
Ana

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 10:10 AM, Stefan li Rous <stefanlirous at austin.rr.com
> wrote:

> <<< Hildegarde is one of my favorite writers. Her Scivias is really good
> literature and she was one of the most appreciated prophets in her time,
> they come from the whole Europe to see ? glimt of her.
>
> Ana >>>
>
> I'm sorry, Ana, but they come from all of Europe to see 'what' of her?
>
> For some more on Hildegarde, I have this file in PEOPLE AND PLACES section
> of the Florilegium:
>
> St-Hildegard-msg (24K) 3/14/09 Hildegard von Bingen. writer. References.
>
> http://www.florilegium.org/files/PEOPLE/St-Hildegard-msg.html
>
> Of course, I'm always interested in more details or references.
>
> Stefan
>
> --------
>   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
> StefanliRous at austin.rr.com

http://anavaldes.wordpress.com
http://passagenwerk.wordpress.com
http://caravia.stumbleupon.com
http://www.crusading.se
Gondolgatan 2 l tr
12832 Skarpnäck
Sweden
tel +468-943288
mobil 4670-3213370

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your
eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always long
to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci