[Sca-cooks] Foodgrade Sandlewood

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Fri Mar 18 15:05:46 PDT 2011

On 3/18/2011 3:00 PM, David Walddon wrote:
> I am looking for a source for foodgrade sandlewood.
> Does anyone know of any?
> One of the Martino Mustard recipe calls for it.
> I want to make this specific mustard recipe since it also calls for Saba.
>
> Eduardo
I have some- I think Maire found it there in Missoula. I just checked
World Spice and Penzey's and they don't have it.

Have you checked the local Indian groceries? ISTR finding it there once.

Liutgard

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore