[Sca-cooks] Spanish flatbread in period

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Mar 21 12:00:34 PDT 2011

<<< Someone who is coming to Yummier
wanted me to teach flatbread making, like they have in Catalonia.  Well, it
is the flatbread with stuff on or in it instead of an actual bread.  I will
stick with adapting Pan de Campo that uses olive oil I think.

Aldyth >>>

So, what is "Pan de Campo"? Camp bread?

Recipe? description?

I do have this file, but as Bear mentions any recipes in here are likely to be "traditional" rather than period. I also don't remember whether any of them are specific to Spain.

brd-mk-flat-msg (68K) 1/17/08 Period flat or unleavened bread recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BREADS/brd-mk-flat-msg.html

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com