[Sca-cooks] to roast a cook?

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 19:18:25 PDT 2011

Jeez, you guys, just don't understand.

How do you roast a cook?  You invite him/her to the Friar's Club and have comedians make fun of his life and cooking.  That is how you roast a cook,

Example:  How does Cariadoc make cuskynoles?  With grace.

How does Master A make cuskynoles?  Adamantly.

How do I cut cuskynole dough?  I don't cut it, I hew it.

How do I eat a cuskynole?  I don't.  I chew it.

We need to find a large room under the rock and call it the Fryer's Club and do this at least annually.  :-D

Huette