[Sca-cooks] Marcels Quantum Kitchen, a Syfy Original Series.

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Sun Mar 20 15:59:55 PDT 2011

It is pushing the boundaries of what food products can do and if they are good chefs they are using "real food"!
None of the things I did for my New Year's party used anything but the best quality, mostly local ingredients.
People have been altering the structure of food products since the salt and meat came into contact.
There is much appeal in this cuisine as well as for the "real food" that you speak of coming together with this cuisine.
You should rent Decoding Ferran as Bourdain had the same issues (and he says so up front) and is a convert now.

Eduardo