[Sca-cooks] 2 feast lunches in 2 weekends - what was I thinking LONG

Sharon Palmer ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Wed Mar 16 10:49:39 PDT 2011

>budget ($150) assembled a menu (all from Rumpolt - hey with 6 days I am doing
>what I can do almost in my sleep)  Thankfully Ranvaig has her
>transcription and
>translation searchable so I coordinated with her and filled in the
>blank spots.

*blush*  Thank you for the kind words.  It was motivation for me to
get active with Rumpolt again.  I've done more in the last month than
in the last two years.  Which is a good thing, because the more time
I spend with it, the translation happens more quickly, while being
better too.  The book is so big that it's hard to keep up that kind
of energy and time investment.

I wish I was close enough to taste your food.  What kind of rice did
you use for the rice pudding fritters?  I want to try making those.

Ranvaig