[Sca-cooks] Interesting discovery...

Amy Cooper amy.s.cooper at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 10:03:39 PDT 2011

My favorite grilled cheese adds mayo as a spread, uses Black Diamond
brand cheese slices, and adds ham. I also once had a deliciously
different sandwich made with apple slices, caramelized onion, grainy
mustard, and I think ham (it was at least 6 years ago now). Although
if you consider a Reuben a grilled cheese variant, take out the
Thousand Island dressing, and it is DEFINITELY my favorite

Ilsebet