[Sca-cooks] library sharks

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Mar 24 20:11:37 PDT 2011

I just saw this on the Atlantia list and since we've had a number of discussion on this list about hunting for books and some salivating over some listees and non-listees libraries, I thought some would empathize with this.

At 8:13 am:
<<< Hi everyone,

I am seriously downsizing my medieval book collection which specializes heavily in calligraphy, illumination, and the fiber arts.  If you are interested in seeing what I have to offer, please email me privately.

Tangwystel vyrgh Gwethenek >>>

At 11:19 am, same day, only slightly over three hours later:
<<< ow, advertising books for sale here is like chumming the sharks!

I decided to put the list on my website http://www.unplannedpeacock.com/books.htm >>>

:-)

Stefan
Currently a moneyless shark