[Sca-cooks] Books and libraries was trencher salts

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue May 3 18:46:57 PDT 2011

Don't you have libraries with access to interlibrary loan?
Can you request volumes, even if you have to do it by mail from a
regional source?
Even if you have to pay a nominal sum for postage, it would be well
worth the effort to
read the Brears and if you are going to quote the Scully, then by all
means loan it in too.
The new Menagier edition is well worth reading too.

Johnnae