[Sca-cooks] salt trenchers

Honour Horne-Jaruk jarukcomp at yahoo.com
Tue May 3 23:43:54 PDT 2011

Respected friends:

--- On Tue, 5/3/11, Elise Fleming <alysk at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Well, say I with tongue in cheek, be careful you don't
> start another SCA-true-historical-fact like cloved
> oranges.  What you put on the Internet stays there and
> our successors will use it to prove that medieval folk baked
> bread salt cellars!
>
> Alys K.
> -- Elise Fleming

Umm... That's cloved lemons. I should know, I invented them. (Sorry 'bout that.)

Yours in service to both the Societies of which I am a member-
(Friend) Honour Horne-Jaruk, R.S.F.
Alizaundre de Brebeuf, C.O.L. S.C.A.- AKA Una the wisewoman, or That Pict

"If you're a normal human, the inside of your head is not a pretty
place. Venting it unfiltered to the internet may feel therapeutic,
but it's unlikely to end well."
--Goedjn