[Sca-cooks] Period Street Food

Honour Horne-Jaruk jarukcomp at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 07:25:14 PDT 2011

Respected friends:

IN Spain, little old ladies sat on street corners with a charcoal brazier heating a pot of oil. When a customer showed up, they'd crack an egg into it and dish it up deep-fried. I tried it- it's actually amazingly good. There's a painting, just OOP, of such a woman.
In England, there were carts where you could buy hot buttered barley.
Yours in service to both the Societies of which I am a member-
(Friend) Honour Horne-Jaruk, R.S.F.
Alizaundre de Brebeuf, C.O.L. S.C.A.- AKA Una the wisewoman, or That Pict

"If you're a normal human, the inside of your head is not a pretty
place. Venting it unfiltered to the internet may feel therapeutic,
but it's unlikely to end well."
--Goedjn