[Sca-cooks] Period Street Food

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Tue May 17 09:39:59 PDT 2011

On 5/16/2011 4:15 PM, Donna Green wrote:
> Hi Mercy,
>
> One of the classes I didn't get to at the An Tir Culinary Symposium (because there were so many wonderful classes) was on street food. I think the concentration was on late period English. Perhaps the instructor, or someone who took the class is on this list.

I wasn't in that class (I think it was scheduled against mine) and
unfortunately I don't have Eulalia's email address. I don't think she's
on this list. But she's in my Facebook friend's list- you could drop her
a note there.

Liutgard

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore