[Sca-cooks] Looking for 2007 issues of the Gauntlet

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed May 25 09:59:37 PDT 2011

I'll get something done about my older Gauntlet articles this summer.
The Venison article has a companion article
on the use of salt in preserving venison. Those two should go
together. If nothing else, I'll compile a publication
that features all those articles and publish that. I've published
something over 100
articles in the past few years in various places all over the Known
World, so it's become a substantial body of work.

I can hear thunder again. Another storm. Time to get off the computer
again.

Johnnae