[Sca-cooks] Books and libraries

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed May 4 09:47:32 PDT 2011

No problem. It's the first full complete translation. Powers did a
selection.

The Good Wife’s Guide. Le Menagier de Paris. A Medieval Household
Book. Trans. by Gina L. Greco & Christine M. Rose. Ithaca: Cornell
University Press, 2009.

My new bibliography on French Medieval and Renaissance Cookery and
Cookbooks appears here:

http://www.midrealm.org/pentamere/pentamere_gauntlet.html

Johnnae