[Sca-cooks] Period Street Food

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri May 20 15:16:18 PDT 2011

> Okay, I wouldn't have thought to ask, but I appreciate this. But
> *How did
> you* find this?

I knew the name of the painting, so I Googled for an image.

Brighid ni Chiarain
=======

Obvious, if Honour had given the name of the painting. But she didn't.

So you must have remembered seeing the painting AND remembered the
name. Wow.

At least in this one, the title has something to do with what you are
looking for, but that isn't true for most paintings I believe. So I'm
not sure how to search for something except by looking for picture
after picture.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com