[Sca-cooks] Looking for 2007 issues of the Gauntlet

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed May 25 03:52:02 PDT 2011

Every issue of The Gauntlet for the past few years has had an article
in it by me.
(Lot of pages.)
And no I don't know why there's no catalog of back issues.
I did forward your query to the editor this am.

I have to finish three different articles this week so after I get
those done, I'll see what I can compile.

scribble, scribble...

Johnnae