[Sca-cooks] The Naming of Names - slightly OOP

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu May 26 14:00:51 PDT 2011

That maybe your experience, but that's not the experience of  the
greater NYC area. Ostgardr has been a Province with a  sitting Viceroy
and Vicereine since rocks were soft ;-) Ian and Katherine recently
stepped down after having been in that position for years and years,
Alexandre and Eularia took a  turn, and last I heard there were
several candidates being voted on for the job (I'm not a member of
Ostgardr, so I'm not involved in the actual voting, so I'm not sure if
anyone has been elected yet.)

However, Ostgardr is NOT a  Crown Province because they lack for good
and willing candidates for the position to fill the coronet.