[Sca-cooks] Conflict History: A historical timeline of war online

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue May 3 01:53:47 PDT 2011

 From the Lochac list.
<<< Simply move the slider and find out who was fighting who in your
period.
http://www.conflicthistory.com/

It is a brilliant mash up of Google Maps and Wikipedia.

Tracy Roberts >>>

I found this great for looking at more recent wars and conflicts as
well as those in period.

Stefan

PS: I'm posting this to the Ansteorra, Atlantia, Calontir, Gleann
Ahbann, SCA-Cooks, SCA-Newcomers lists, which are the ones I'm on.
Feel free to pass it on to other lists.

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com