[Sca-cooks] Salzburg M I 128

Sam Wallace guillaumedep at gmail.com
Wed May 18 18:07:20 PDT 2011

Hello,

For your entertainment, I have been working on a manuscript from about
the same time and place as Rumpolt's work and wanted some feedback. I am
concerned with items in the following order:

Factual errors and mistakes in translation
Phrasing and alternate translations and interpretations
Comparisons to similar contemporary recipes
Other interesting notes
Other suggestions

The "xxx" listings are placeholders. I have not put together my entire
bibliography yet nor have I annotated it to the degree I would like.

http://talisman.clift.org/sam/sca/events/Salzburg_M_I_128_index_annotated.htm

Thanks,

Guillaume
guillaumedep at gmail.com