[Sca-cooks] It's Not US Honey??

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Thu Nov 10 20:05:53 PST 2011

I have not realized my good fortune- there is an orthodox Romanian church a
block from where I work that sells 'lord's bees honey'; just a table by the
fellowship hall, take what you need and leave some cash in the box...after
all who's gonna steal from god? (Or if you need it -that- bad it goes into
the charitable giving column...)
Also have some crystallized honey- I heated it enough to get it out of the
narrow-necked jar and am now using it by the spoonful for hot tea and cough
medicine. Not like it goes bad, just a texture change.