[Sca-cooks] Eat, Fry, Love OP OT

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Thu Nov 17 20:19:03 PST 2011

On 11/17/2011 4:27 PM, Johnna Holloway wrote:

> So what are people eating in just a week?

Well, I'm having severe family weirdness, so my usual Molly
Weasley-style holidaying is not happening this year, which is seriously
discombobulating for me. Currently the plan is Cornish hens for James
and it, probably a wild rice pilaf, some veg, some wine. Maybe I'll make
a pie. I don't know. First time in years I won't be going all out.

Liutgard

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore