[Sca-cooks] Eat, Fry, Love OP OT

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Fri Nov 18 08:55:21 PST 2011

My menu is evolving at the moment (I am busy sorting out New Year's Recipes and might include some of the testing recipes if I can get it together in time) but here is what I have so far. There will be 16 of us.

Two Deep Fried Turkeys
Traditional Sage Dressing
My Gran's Carrot Casserole
Mushroom Gravy
Turkey Gravy
Jean Louis' Green Beans
Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Hazelnuts
Homemade Cranberry Sauce (with oranges)
Mama Stamberg's Cranberry Relish (made it last year LOVE IT)
Cranberry Jelly from a can (got to have it HATE IT!)
Sprouted Rice and Quinoa with Apricots and Almonds
Butter Nut Squash Puree
Candied Yams
Mashed Potatoes
Pumpkin Pie

David

Food is life. May the plenty that graces your table truly be a VAST REPAST.

David Walddon
david at vastrepast.com
www.vastrepast.net