[Sca-cooks] Eat, Fry, Love OP OT

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Fri Nov 18 08:14:31 PST 2011

We're going to my aunt's house, I am bringing a mince pie for her (I might
actually make my own, this year, we shall see) and possibly an apple pie,
and the pumpkin pie that I will get on Tuesday from work (Baker's Square,
it's not horrible pie). There will be turkey, stuffing (which better not
have raisins in it this year), hopefully my cousin's corn pudding, my
other cousin's pecan pie, and of course the Frank G. Johnson Memorial Can
of Peas on the table.

Margaret