[Sca-cooks] Eat, Fry, Love OP OT

silverr0se at aol.com silverr0se at aol.com
Fri Nov 18 10:48:38 PST 2011

I manage a house-cleaning company and after 3 days of dealing with hysterical customers demanading us to come clean their 6000 square foot house at 4:00 PM Wednesday (I am not making this up - it happens every year) the last thing I want to do on Thursday is talk to anyone. I will have the "Good Parts" TG dinner: Turkey tails, mashies, creamed spinach and green-bean cassarole, cooked in my jammies and eaten whenever I get hungry.

Renata