[Sca-cooks] Not Getting Digests

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Nov 19 21:39:53 PST 2011

Urtatim said:
<<< Because of spam being sent to the list from one particular
address, i have not gotten digests 12, 15, 20, & 22.

I have reconstructed them, minus the preserved pressed meat product.
But i'd be happier if the spamming address ("James") was unsubbed or
something so i could get the real digests, and everybody else wasn't
getting all that salt and fat. >>>

Thank you. I realized that I didn't get no. 22, but until I looked
just now, I hadn't realized I was missing the others. I'm so far
behind that I've just been saving many of them to look at when time
permits.

Urtatim, could you please do me a favor and send me those digests that
you've reconstituted?

These spammers have given spam a bad name. I like spam. At least the
stuff I can fry in a skillet. I'd certainly be willing to do that with
any caught and convicted spammers, but I have more imaginative, and
not as short, <evil grin> punishments that would be more just.

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris