[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving (was: Eat, Fry, Love OP OT)

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 18 08:23:06 PST 2011

> So what are people eating in just a week?
>
> Johnnae

We're doing our college-friends-get-together Thanksgiving meal tomorrow - very traditional roast turkey, cornbread dressing and stuffing (I'm Southern, he's a Yankee), both kinds of cranberry sauce, green-bean casserole, etc.

On Thanksgiving, twenty-five of my relatives will congregate for fried turkey, smoked turkey, smoked ham, smoked East Texas wild pig, a host of side dishes, and a sideboard of desserts we call the "sugargasm."

Talana