[Sca-cooks] Eat, Fry, Love OP OT

fairegirl2001@yahoo.com fairegirl2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 03:54:10 PST 2011

I love this holiday!   We are having 2 turkeys fresh ravioli dressing cranberry blackberry relish mased potatoes baked sweet potatoes with brown sugar butter roasted acorn squash rumaki meatballs bananna bread parkerhouse rolls cheesecake pumpkin pie bananna pudding blueberry pie lemon pie.  I think that covers it.  I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday season.
Merraede