[Sca-cooks] Eat, Fry, Love OP OT

Euriol of Lothian euriol at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 10:45:31 PST 2011

Since I live on the other side of the country from most of my biological family, I'll be spending Thanksgiving with the family of my heart. I'll be hosting at my house, with my two sons, my best friend, her husband, daughter and mother and a friend of her husbands. I may be having my other friend, husband, son and in-laws as well (10-15 people).  I'll be making the Turkey with Dressing, Gravy and Mashed Potatoes. I will be roasting the turkey, and I like a corn bread stuffing with chestnuts or walnuts in it. I may decide to put a little dried fruit in it this year.  We have opted not to have some of the "traditional" foods that  no one really seems to want.

I'll probably include a Shrimp Louie salad, as it is something I've always enjoyed for Thanksgiving to start off the meal.

Euriol