[Sca-cooks] Drachenwald Camp Cookery Book now online

Susanne Mayer susanne.mayer5 at chello.at
Tue Nov 1 10:19:14 PDT 2011

As I am only sporadicaly on the DW-list and seldom on the Kingdom page and
even more seldom to an event (the only one this year was in Trimaris, btw) ,
THANK YOU for posting this here.

 I allready send the mail to our shires list, we do have a couple of cooks
(who probably knew that allready).

Katharina
Ad Flumen Caerulum
Drachenwald