[Sca-cooks] Eat, Fry, Love

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Fri Nov 18 12:18:45 PST 2011

Renata wrote:
 >I will have the "Good Parts" TG dinner: Turkey tails, mashies, creamed
 >spinach and green-bean cassarole, cooked in my jammies and eaten
 >whenever I get hungry.

Ooooh!  Someone else loves turkey tails, aka "Pope's nose".  My favorite
part!  Unfortunately, one can't buy those separately.  I haven't seen
the menu for the Thanksgiving buffet here at The Renaissance.  And,
while it certainly will include turkey, I doubt that there will be any
roasted turkey tails or "whole" thighs and wings.  Gonna have to buy
that for a meal by myself.

I'll be eating "raw" stuffing - unbaked - bread cubes, celery, onion,
parsley, sage and poultry seasoning, butter and chicken broth.  It will
be my breakfast and lunch for several days.  Yum!

Alys K.
--
Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com