[Sca-cooks] Update on Gunthar

alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 18 16:22:45 PST 2011

Hey all, Gunthar's lady here.  Just a quick update on Gunthar following his surgery today.  He came through just fine and the procedure ended up being less suture crazy than we anticipated.  Without going into too much detail, his rotator cuff tear was small enough not to require repair at this time (and hopefully never) and he's got full range of motion back on his arm following the release.  Recovery time will be significantly shorter and he's able to lift things with the arm now, instead of in six weeks.

We're home, he's settled on the sofa...and probably asleep as I write this.

Elizabeth