[Sca-cooks] Quince juice

charding at nwlink.com charding at nwlink.com
Tue Oct 11 22:23:27 PDT 2011

I think that you should crush (or chop up the quince), let it sit for a
while (20 min or so) and then press the mashed up quince. I t works for
cider.

Maeva
who has both the crusher and the press and did about 10 gal of cider this
year - it was a bad year for many of our varieties, but the cider was
pretty good.