[Sca-cooks] OT--Fort Worth TX question

Genevieve de Lironcourt ladygenevieve at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 17:53:29 PDT 2011

I live in Arlington, spitting distance from Ft. Worth.

We went to a German restaurant, Edelweiss, a few months ago and it was
delicious.  Fantastic, authentic German food.
Joe T. Garcia's is good Tex Mex.

If you would like to get together send me an off list email.

Geneveive
Barony of Elfsea
Ansteorra

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 7:42 PM, aeduinofskye <aeduinofskye at gmail.com>wrote:

> My wife and I are going to the West Fort Worth area over Thanksgiving
> weekend to see her son and our elder grandson.
>
> Any ideas on reasonably priced places to eat? Would love to try Tim Love's
> restaurant but that is probably going to be a bit out of our budget.
> Especially since the 4 year old grandson probably wouldn't enjoy it that
> much.
>
> Also, is there going to be anyone around that weekend? Would love to meet
> some list people face to face. We may or may not have a rental car.
>
> aeddie

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.