[Sca-cooks] OT: Canned Goods You Might Have Missed

salbert morgana at gci.net
Sun Apr 8 04:49:40 PDT 2012

On 4/5/12 2:22 AM, Elise Fleming wrote:
> Greetings! Just the thing for emergency rations at your next camping
> event - a variety of "gourmet" canned goods.
>
> http://www.buzzfeed.com/thefalafel/30-canned-foods-you-probably-never-knew-existed-4x8q
>

> Alys K.

Most of those sound hideous, or at least unappetizing, to my palate at
least.

But there used to be canned bacon on the grocery store shelves up here
years ago (a different brand), very helpful if you lived 'rough' without
refrigeration, and quite tasty. I went looking for it recently to send
to someone in a care package and it had disappeared, like so many past
tastes.

Morgana in Oertha