[Sca-cooks] To cat or not to cat

Deborah Hammons mistressaldyth at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 09:37:57 PDT 2012

If you have ever seen rabbit hanging in a butcher shop and been able to
compare it to cat, without the head and tail and feet on, they are just
about identical.  In fact when I lived in Spain, the local butcher insisted
on keeping those parts ON so his customers were confident in their meat
selection.

Aldyth