[Sca-cooks] Tenth Century Mead Recipes

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Thu Aug 30 20:20:21 PDT 2012

You should also take a look at PPC 76 page 30 "Drunkards, Belly-Gods & Servants of the Paunch: Food References in Florio’s Translation of The Decameron by Eden Rain and David Waiddon. We found many references to people drinking water in Italy.
Eduardo

Join me in voting to APPROVE R74
http://washingtonunitedformarriage.org/

David Walddon