[Sca-cooks] medieval/renaissance architectural construction crews & related food references

Aruvqan aruvqan at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 04:30:46 PDT 2012

On 8/14/2012 7:15 AM, Gaylin Walli wrote:

> Thanks again, folks. This is all very interesting to me and gives me points
> to work from. If you have more ideas, even crazy ones, I'm obviously
> willing to take them.
>
> Iasmin

There is a biography about um, Bellini? I know Lois Bujold used it to
round out her world for The Spirit Ring. I can't find the name of the
particular one, I'll pop a request on the Bujold list to get the answer =)

--
__
musings of an insomniac - Cracked Pots and Psycho Investigators at http://aruvqan.wordpress.com/