[Sca-cooks] to eat or not to eat

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Sun Aug 19 13:20:53 PDT 2012

Right after WWII the menfolk were back but the war effort was closing down, like now.  They lived in a partially dirt floor house next to a stream that used to carry salmon and trout and other protein.  We won't mention that deer that came for a drink and got tangled in fence wire.
   My mother was a Hospital pharmacist, but there were three little ones and it took time to find Dad a job.  Road kill wont kill you if it's fresh.

Regina Romsey

Sent from my iPad