[Sca-cooks] Christmas Pudding Myth, Fact, Whatever

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Aug 31 14:41:10 PDT 2012

I'm afraid our Midwestern farm family made fruitcakes and not Christmas Puddings, but
it so happens food historian Ivan day just did a blog entry on Christmas Puddings that
you might like.

http://foodhistorjottings.blogspot.com/

Good luck with the chestnuts.

Johnnae

On Aug 31, 2012, at 5:21 PM, Suey wrote:snipped