[Sca-cooks] Christmas Pudding Myth, Fact, Whatever

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 14:21:49 PDT 2012

Next week the Medieval Spanish Chef will be publishing "chestnuts" as a
topic on a couple of days. The Jewish recipe to be published on the 6th
I believe is so good. Get togethers cannot be organized without it. It
is a real competitor of Belgium chocolate served with coffee after meals.
The other chestnut entry is roasted chestnuts. I think I shall just have
to be content with telling the reader how to roast them without
exploding in one's face but I have been combing my texts and internet
for a chestnut pudding recipe.
I am not in the market for publishing chestnut or Christmas pudding
right now but - I feel that this week-end I should do something with
these leftover chestnuts and other dried fruits because of the week's
entries. Then if anyone is interested in me publishing their recipe, I
would love to do so giving credits if and when.
Does anyone have a good Christmas/Chestnut Pudding recipe?