[Sca-cooks] To cat or not to cat

Robin Vinehall rvinehall at silverspiral.us
Wed Aug 8 16:53:52 PDT 2012

I've served eel at Japanese themed dinners.  It is available in Asian
markets here in Denver under the name of unagi.  It comes pre-cooked
in sauce and just needs to be warmed up.  It is very rich; you don't
want to eat much at a time.  I think I remember eating stewed eel at
an SCA feast a very long time ago.  Liked it, but did not get seconds.

Robin Vinehall

Robin Vinehall            rvinehall at silverspiral.us

"Times change: it was once the custom to take a
bath weekly and to exercise  religion daily."
--C.E."Ted" Andrews