[Sca-cooks] Documentation

Christiane christianetrue at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 20 06:23:38 PDT 2012

I have rarely entered A&S contests and find that it's the pretty rather than the workaday that gets the nods - and later-period stuff, because it's easier to document, has a better chance of winning.

But I enter A&S events not expecting to win - it's a way to share my research in real life, get pointers on how to improve a process/method, and find tips on sources I might not have known about otherwise.

For my own research satisfaction, I started a blog:

http://siquillya.wordpress.com/

I can load resources (images, PDFs of documents) on there and if I need to do a paper, I can quickly pull it together.

Incidentally, I find more satisfaction in teaching, especially more physical stuff such as music and dance.

YIS,
Adelisa