[Sca-cooks] Documentation

Kimetha Loidolt kloidolt at hisadaamerica.com
Mon Aug 20 06:39:18 PDT 2012

This discussion has intrigued me with what other Kingdoms require and concepts of what entering A&S entails.  In the Middle Kingdom we compete against the criteria not another enter (expectations are Divisional & Pent. Entries). The expectation is if I pick up your documentation can I understand how you did it, why you did it, are your documents written to cover all the aspects of the criteria for the division you are entering.  So an everyday item say an apron can compete against an Elizabethan item and still possibly get a first place because it is being judged against the criteria not another item in the same division.  And for what it is worth the entry is there if I need additional information since face to face is the primary form of judging here now.

YIS,
Abbess Waldetrudis von Metten OW, OE, OL

Kimetha Loidolt
kloidolt at hisadaamerica.com