[Sca-cooks] gypsy pot

llmkr at juno.com llmkr at juno.com
Wed Aug 29 19:39:26 PDT 2012

Is there anyone in the group who might be interested in purchasing what my mom called a "gypsy pot"? It is a 2 quart cast iron pot that belongs to my aunt. She is moving to an assisted living facility and wants to sell the pot to someone who will use it. Years ago, she used it herself for making soup on the cook stove in her house. I've seen the pot and it's in good condition. She has some information that I believe puts it at over 100 years old.I have several pictures and some more details on it if anyone is interested.Thanks!Cindy Ross