[Sca-cooks] soooooo...

Honour Horne-Jaruk jarukcomp at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 3 09:58:31 PST 2012

Respected friend:

--- On Fri, 2/3/12, you <StefanliRous at austin.rr.com> wrote:
> While most cultivated
> European beans were wiped out by the introduction of New
> World beans, there are several varieties that survived,
> including several common ones besides fava.

> Stefan
Please list them! I joined in the days when "only Favas survive" was Gospel. If that's wrong I _so_ want the names of the others!

Yours in service to both the Societies of which I am a member-
(Friend) Honour Horne-Jaruk, R.S.F.
Alizaundre de Brebeuf, C.O.L. S.C.A.- AKA Una the wisewoman, or That Pict

"If you're a normal human, the inside of your head is not a pretty
place. Venting it unfiltered to the internet may feel therapeutic,
but it's unlikely to end well."
--Goedjn